The banking and insurance sector is one of the most active in terms of IT investment and digital transformation. The need for innovation is indeed key to meet many challenges and new use cases for business and personal customers:
- Data analysis and customer experience
- Changing consumer habits
- Customer loyalty / retention needs
- Recent introduction of Artificial Intelligence in finance, for example to optimize customer satisfaction by supporting agency consultants.
- Improvement of key performance indicators of the company (net banking income, margin, profitability), or even reduction of cost structures.
- Competitive pressure felt by companies in the sector, which comes both from traditional competitors, ie other banks and insurance companies, but also from new entrants on the market such as the major web players, GAFAs and Fintechs offering innovative services (loans for individuals, money collection, savings management)