Machines and objects can sense and interact with their surroundings, being connected to computing systems where data is analyzed and information is used to make smarter and automated decisions.
IoT leads to the autonomous and incremental optimization of the performance of systems and processes, saving time and increasing efficiency for people and businesses.
- M2M, smart connected devices: strategy and roadmap definition
- Technology advisory, implementation support, devices’ network optimization
- Connected processes, consulting
Mobile banking, by definition, performs actions on a traditional bank account. These actions involve obtaining account information, and transacting on accounts.
Mobile payments are payment for goods and services using a personal mobile device as the transaction terminal. Mobile payments can use a traditional bank account or a mobile money account.
Other services include insurance and microfinance services.
The Key players are: the Banks, the regulators, MNOs, Agents / retail networks, Payment service providers, the consumers
- Platform engineering, architecture and solutions definition
- Project Management
- Operations: deployment and evolutions management