GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT OF A BUSINESS PLAN FOR THE SFP PRODUCT LINE OF OUR CLIENT, TO ADDRESS NETWORK TRANSFORMATION AND SERVICE ASSURANCE SEGMENTS.
Our client, an international telecoms vendor based in Europe with operations in Asia and North America, has requested our support to study the global Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) market for Network Transformation and Service Assurance and to accompany them in the implementation of a strategic transformation plan and roadmap. The service was carried out in several phases covering:
- Analysis of the global needs and trends of network transformation markets (TDM / Optical / IP …) and Service Assurance (Control & monitoring, O&M, Synch …)
- Analysis of the different customer segments (OEMs, operators and verticals), characterization of their specific needs and portfolio mapping
- Analysis of the R&D chain, strengths and weaknesses as well as operational and strategic customer gaps
- Formulation of strategic recommendations and proposals for development (target positioning, target organization, offer catalog, investments and business plan …)
- Accompaniment of the initialization and the implementation phase and the translation of the strategic plan into an operational plan.
MNS Consulting mobilized a multidisciplinary team in Strategy, Marketing and Telecom solutions for the client’s General Management Committee. The project was successfully completed with an end-to-end approach that enabled the client to successfully launch its new product line.