Our client, a telecommunications operator, has launched a project to put in place a solution to manage customer loyalty through bonuses and targeted promotions. MNS supported the client in the study and implementation of the solution by:
- Designing the solution architecture
- Writing the specifications and the RFP for vendors
- Analyzing the offers and advising on the solution choice
- Leading the deployment and implementation phases
The project objectives have been to extend the bonus program to other environments by adding convergence and by enriching the architecture with BIG DATA solutions enabling more flexibility for the integration of new services. The benefits were not only the reduction of the operating cost and the addition of new features on the platform but also the reduction of the TTM (Time to Market) for the deployment of new services. MNS has managed this project with a group of consultants in information systems architectures, networks, value-added services platforms and loyalty management programs. Integrated to the Networks and the Information Systems teams, MNS experts have:
- Studied the current and future needs of the client and identified the stakeholders
- Consulted with stakeholders to collect needs and priorities
- Designed and drafted the RFP of the solution by integrating current and future needs
- Analyzed the offers of the vendors according to the priorities defined
- Organized suppliers interviews for final clarifications
- Provided the report allowing the client to make a best choice to meet its needs.
- Managed the client platform integration project
At the end of the RFP, the client has been able not only to have a robust and efficient platform meeting the current and future requirements but the project was delivered within the planned budget.